Random avatar

deathwave1

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Spirit of Smiles

    Thanks for the follow! Middle school English class is actually the reason I started writing poetry, so all my poems from that year mean a lot to me, even if ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, Narrative Re: A Tragic End(Never say good-bye)

    I loved this! The theme was beautiful, and the ending line expressed it perfectly. The speaker's descent into cancer was expressed in a fairly realistic fashion as well.

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Spirit of Smiles

    Thanks! My poetry tends to be more lighthearted than most on here, so I wasn't sure about posting this, but I'm glad to see there was a positive response. More ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Spirit of Smiles

    I'm probably newer her than you, so don't worry. Anyway, as I replied to Augustus, it was meant to be in stanzas. Formatting issues. Thanks for dropping by!

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Spirit of Smiles

    Thanks for the input! Originally, the piece was in stanzas. Somewhere in the copy and paste from Google Docs, they were lost. The brackets were meant to separate the names ...

    Apr 16, 2015


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs