User avatar

dasiamari

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To my dear "Friend" Writers Block *Way edited*

    "Dry spell, dry spell, go away! Don’t come back, another day! " This made me think of that rain rain go away song "But oh so sad am I. No ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Sea Contemplates the Moon

    WELCOME! Hi this was really good hope to hear a lot more from you . WELCOME!

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mask

    This was really good.Still like that it is all Questions "Her hair is long and blond her body slim and meek." This was a good way to describe her making ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Pain Is What I Wear

    I like this I have been looking for something to sing for the talent show and I saw this and I wanted it but I won't take it :) I ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Whispers of Death

    this was really good :D :o 8) :lol: :mrgreen: :elephant: :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :smt005

    Feb 16, 2010


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore