User avatar

darkest_of_them_all

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Think I'm In Love #3

    :D, me like. Okay, so Borat-speak aside, I thought it was really good! One little thing that looked like it could be improved is that the whole, 'I'm suddenly going ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Without Your Love

    *giggles at recent memories of stupidity when in the area of cute guys* I thought it was really cute and agree with the comments from Gryphon and Sam. So, since ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Think I'm In Love #2

    I read both parts of your story and I think they're really good, especially since a guy is writing them. Of course, this is coming from the person who could ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fragile Bones. (Has been shattered)

    I kind of feel like I should be sharpenning some knives and cackling after reading your story. You definitely hooked me right at the beginning. Prokaryote said everything that I ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Against Red

    I thought this was pretty cool, especially the way you worded the whole thing, it fitted the story I thought. Anyway, here's is just some nit-picky stuff. I hide, across ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fallen Angel

    *Insert Dramatic Music Here* Cliffhanger!! Okay, well I seem at a loss as to suggest any changes because I thought it was ammmaaaazzzzzzaaaaazzzzing. And now that I've said that someone ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It Might Not be Colorful, But At Least it'd be Real

    Okay so I've packed away my torture devices and therefore I won't be spearing your story, putting it over a fire to roast :P. Since Sam covered a lot of ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Night fixed up

    Okay so I think this story definitely has potential, but I agree and disagree with maiko_koto. There are parts in your story that should be separated to enhance the flow ...

    Jan 30, 2008


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres