User avatar

dancingmangos

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Classroom Epicness

    It's good but kind of random. It's not super interesting, which is a story killer. My dislike: 1) To me, this really had no purpose. Unless it has a secret ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Vengeance

    I really liked this! But please fix the title spelling, it's killing me...unless it's on purpose. Now for my dislikes: 1) Some awkward breaks. I think the review before me ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Coffee Elves

    I liked it in general. My iPod decided to play Last Kiss by Taylor Swift, though, so that may intensified the likability of this story. I didn't really get what ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Soak Up The Sun: Chapter 1: Sun Rays

    My dislikes: 1) Why didn't Mitchie just slap Georgie across the face as hard as she could? Honestly, if she hates her that much , then why hold back? 2) ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Terrace Chapeter One: Physical Detriment

    I honestly couldn't follow this story most of the time. Maybe if you developed it a LOT more, and stretched each action or scene out MUCH longer then it would ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: devoured

    As a general overview, I really liked it. I like your basic style. :] For my dislikes, here they are; 1) The breakages were weird. As in: we have honey ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the lone witness

    This is great, by the way. It's like a sucker punch to anyone who has watched something terrible, but they chose not to do anything. torn and scared,she ran into ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Princess Of The Sand Castle

    This is really beautiful. It seemed to me like the girl was frozen in a state of cracking walls in her head. As in, she has constructed a fragile, but ...

    May 28, 2011


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27