Random avatar

cvd_84

  • Other Poetry Re: Poem about splitting up

    I liked how the poem was organized, my only criticism would be that at points I felt you were trying to write in the direction of the rhyme, instead of ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: More

    This poem flows very nicely. There was a sense of symmetry about the poem, that gave it an almost artistic quality.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: creativity

    that surreal harmony electric drugs capture ones vivid sense a white shimmer screams to form with every demand give an impression not to waste our questions on abstract silhouette observe ...

    Jan 28, 2009


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina