-
Re: Dots
Thanks, Vampire!
Nov 28, 2012 -
Re: Dots
Thank you so much!
Nov 28, 2012 -
Re: Dots
Thank you!
Nov 28, 2012 -
Re: In Retrospect, I Can't Remember.
Thank you! :)
Nov 28, 2012 -
Re: In Retrospect, I Can't Remember.
Thanks, man!
Nov 28, 2012 -
Re: In Retrospect, I Can't Remember.
Thank you!
Nov 28, 2012 -
Re: It's Supposed To Be Sunny
Thank you. I am happy that you liked it.
Nov 27, 2012 -
Re: The Things I Do Not Like To Write About On Paper
Thank you!
Nov 26, 2012 -
Re: The Things I Do Not Like To Write About On Paper
Thanks, Renn! This piece means a lot to me. I'm happy that you liked it.
Nov 26, 2012 -
Re: To My Future Daughter
Oh my God. That's all.
Oct 11, 2012 -
Re: Deleted 29
Wow! Go, Lumi! That is all. :)
Aug 14, 2012 -
Re: I Imagined Death
Wow, Weaver! I'm officially in awe of you. Just thought I'd say that and be on my way. :) And if this piece doesn't make top story, I'll be incredibly ...
Jul 29, 2012 -
Re: Coffee Stains
Thank you, Hero! The ending is my favorite part, too. :)
Jul 29, 2012 -
Re: Coffee Stains
Thanks, Colleen! I'm glad you liked it. :D
Jul 29, 2012 -
Re: Coffee Stains
Thank you very much for your review, Ziggie! Input is always welcome; thank you for being truthful with me and giving your thoughts and opinions. I'll definitely keep them in ...
Jul 29, 2012
