User avatar

creativemuse1

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The paths we take. Part 1

    (will review later)

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: What is my Strength, That I Should Hope?

    (reserve for reviewing)

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: When We Do Meet Again

    (reserving to review)

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Magic Of The Plays

    (reserved to review later)

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Moon,The Stars And The Sun!

    The word "Space" is modern too. You should change that.

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nightshade Chapter 6

    Brushing aside a stray raven lock from her face, she settled some frazzled hairs, and strode out of her tent. Brushing aside a stray raven lock from her face and ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Book tiltes/names!

    I like 5 and 4.

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Puppy Love

    No, don't change the title. I think it is so cute. I think this story is so cute, the title fits it. You have a few spelling errors though but ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Most Confused Hat

    I just want to point out that maybe this should be under Fan Fiction instead of General Fiction or it could be under Fantasy. I would say Fan Fiction.

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Definition of Hell

    That was amazing. This was really good. The readers could feel the emotions. You really showed not told people the characters' feelings. I wonder what her found to release the ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Mommy

    My goodness, I can totally feel the hate in this story. You showed us not told us the feelings. This is really good. I never thought of any but me ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What is

    I like this poem. It makes people think. Good job. Keeping writing.

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Deleted song 2

    The content rating should be 18+.

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The First Son - Chapter 2

    "Mr. Mason, su hijo! Mira! Look what he did!" Wouldn't she say senor instead of Mr. if part of the sentence she is speaking in spanish.

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Senator

    I think it is good but you could make it better.

    Jun 22, 2011


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala