User avatar

creativemuse1

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Legionnaire

    I like this story a lot. Actually, this is an awesome story. I can't wait to read what happens next. Today, my warriors, we hope that they have had a ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fear-Scent

    Well, I want to say this is a good story. This is really good. I like this. I espeally like the beginning. I didn't know what you were talking about ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Deleted song 2

    Wow, well, this is really explicit. You have some grammer errors. I can tell you really hate this girl, but there are other words you could use to express your ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Taylor

    Well, I think this is a good start. I like this story. I like the beginning. Attempting to see where the car had stopped, she was confronted with an inability ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Terrace Chapter Two: The Ascent

    Well, first, that was a good story. I really enjoyed reading this. Symptoms began with a mild cough, then a mild itch, then a mild headache. I think you should ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Limitless: Chapter Nine (Part 1 of 2)

    Well, I have to say, the ending and middle kept me interested. But I was confused about the beginning. I notice some grammer errors. I, also, notice you don't go ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It's All In The Mind (Part 1)

    Well, Let me say I like this story. It kept me interested. The beginning threw me off but after awhile it got interesting. You could fix the beginning. At times, ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Smile

    INSANEASYLUM CARETAKER 1: (fat and overweight, male) 7. INSANEASYLUM CARETAKER 2: (skinny and boney, male) Well, I would like to begin to say that isn't spelled Insane Asylum? May be ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Balloons

    Well, I would like to say, that was a good, teenage love story. She couldn't believe how he could say that. He was supposed to be her best friend. They've ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Endangered world and our future

    First off, The beginning did not catch my attention. To tell the truth, the beginning was pretty bad. I think you should make it more interesting. Catch the reader's attenton. ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Guilt Remained

    I have to say, this is a good start. Jackson is still blaming himself for what he couldn't have prevented, am I correct? Well, I noticed some grammer mistakes in ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Camping Trip

    Well, I would like to say that this was a pretty good idea. But in the beginning, I got a little confused and as the story progressed, I still was ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The_Spy_Who_Loved_Her

    The scent of soap and aftershave clung to his freshly bathed flesh as he stood in front of a length full mirror. It should be a full length mirror. He ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Forgotten Memory

    I think this story is a good start. You need to fix the grammer in the story. "Yeah." I held her waist gently as she stood up grasping her ribs. ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting

    Oh, I forget to ask. When Sam died, I died with her too. Part of me felt torn, like a knife had been punched into my stomach, twisted. I never ...

    Jun 21, 2011


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid