User avatar

cosby

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Thank you! I hadn't realized that 'the Shadow' had been used in another book, but I'll use my brain to think up a new name. Did you know that there ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Thank you for reviewing! I've taken a quick look over, but I'm going to bed now, so I'll read it again in the morning. Once again, thank you!

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Chapter 2.1)

    Thank you! I'll pay attention to that!

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Thank you!

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Just done some small edits, nothing big as I believe in completing, then going over it all again.

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Chapter 2.1)

    Thank you! I'll have a go at working on the few things that you pointed out, and I'll definitely proof read it! Thank you for explaining the difference between Your ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Chapter 2.1)

    Thanx for the review! Well, I prefer to keep thoughts in italics because sometimes I get mixed up with speech and thought, though thanks for the opinion! Also, I can ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Overnight Bus

    Yay! Thank you!

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Overnight Bus

    Hey, thanks! Will take a longer to the edits than I thought because I am doing my story Dark Tide at the same time.

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    I've posted Chapter Two up now. To see it click the Click To See Possible Related Items button on the top left of the page.

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Yay! Thank you! I'll set to work about the bits that you have pointed out!

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Overnight Bus

    Nope you haven't been to harsh! Bring it on... I'll set about fixing those problems, and once I've done I'll re-post it. Thanx for reviewing!

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Thanx! I can't believe I couldn't see the "moths" spelling mistake. I've gone over it loads of times!

    Jan 4, 2010


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy