User avatar

chynelk5

  • Art & Photography Re: You will always remember this day....

    :O :O WOW. It look's so similar :D Well done!!

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My (I think) lame art

    Hey it's oxoRIKKUoxo from D.A :) I have to say, this stuff is pretty sweet! Please don't call it lame!! I love the one that looks like a giant flower ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ninja Chick

    Add me on Deviant Art: oxoRIKKUoxo :]

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More of my junk.

    Thank you both! I'll take everything you've both said into consideration :]

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More of my junk.

    Yup, another one of my drawings :) If you want to, add me on Deviant Art: oxoRIKKUoxo :)

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Secrett Seregreen

    Woah that's insane!! Are you on Deviant art?! If not, then you should be :D

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing - Isha (LP's contest)

    If you enjoy drawing, and enjoyed drawing this then who cares whether your brilliant or not? No-one is amazing at art without years and years of practice!! I've been drawing ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    The first Drawing reminds me of the poem "Stopping by woods on a snowy evening" by Robert Frost

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some serious truth.

    Thank you so much Ignis! Haha yeah, when I had finished drawing her arms I was like..crap. xD Yeah, I've been doing that alot lately when I draw, Like if ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some serious truth.

    Really? Ah thank you so much! I've kind of not been sure of myself in terms of art ability latley :( But your comment cheered me up, thank you :3

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some serious truth.

    So I want you to tell me, honestly, what do you think? I'm asking because I can't trust my friends to tell me the truth because, well, they're my friends ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Her eyes are so cute! And her hair looks so..well anime-ish :P haha! Are you on DeviantArt?

    Oct 16, 2010


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather