User avatar

cheeztoast

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    hello

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from SA.

    hello

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    hi thx 4 teh greetings, i feel so welcome & i liek to write historical fiction adn romance not combined tho -toast

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ALOOO!!!!!!!!

    hey im new too, welcome to the zoo hope u like it here, i do & i think u will 2 if u want a good crtiqu just ppm me ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    ok. i love writing like short stories and peoms an stuff.. it's uber fun & im hoping to get better at writing here.. tho i think im pretty good alerady ...

    Oct 21, 2007


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield