User avatar

charleslee

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 3.2

    Hi, thanks for reviewing! I have been working on this story quite a bit lately (though I haven't updated it on here in quite some time) and I decided to ...

    Mar 22, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 3.2

    Ah, I see what you're saying there. Fortunately I'm not particularly attached to that section, but I needed something to a) separate the two Malachi sections and b) reveal a ...

    Feb 13, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 3.1

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you mentioned the alcohol/poison thing because originally it had been "Hawthorn had poisoned himself" but I didn't quite like the bluntness and boring-ness of ...

    Feb 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 1

    Oh, I hope that last sentence didn't sound like I was being sarcastic, just meaning that I'd love you to review it but no pressure of course! :)

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for reviewing! I really liked your suggestions and will be editing to include some of them soon. I hope you like Chapter 1 if you get around ...

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 3.1

    That makes sense. I'll get to work on that. And let me know if you have anything you'd like reviewed also, I really appreciated all your feedback! Just posted 2.2 ...

    Feb 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 3.1

    Hi, thanks a lot for the review! I'm a bit torn because I think making everything seem eerier than it already is would make it far too obvious that a ...

    Feb 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 2

    Hey, thanks so much for the review! I've been taking a break from writing because life has been pretty busy, but I'm starting to get some inspiration again and logged ...

    Feb 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 3.1

    Hey, glad you liked it! I'd be happy to review your story when I get the chance, but it wouldn't get you any points--you have to be the one to ...

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 1

    Hey, thanks for the review! I've actually thought about the prologue thing before and might change this to a Chapter 1, but I'm still debating so that helps! Anyway, I'm ...

    Jan 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 3.1

    Hey, thanks so much! I'll be working to improve the areas you commented on. -C

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 2

    Thank you! Will be working on that

    Jan 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 2

    Hey, thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for all the kind words. Will be sure to check out some of your work. I really liked ...

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Rise - Chapter 1

    Hey, saw your comment and I just finished a second read-through. I think that it has improved a lot since my first review. There was a lot more internal conflict ...

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 2

    Made a couple of revisions, but not a whole lot. I really have a hard time making big changes all at once but know it's all for the better! Could ...

    Jan 6, 2018


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly