Random avatar

cfakc

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Don't butter my toast

    I'm not a good nittpicker, so I'm not going to deal with that. But, yeah, intreaging way to think of being original. Original way to think of being original. :) ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Voids.

    Whoa, deep. I love it when there's no names, just a story. Backward love story. Love it. Okay... I think the Pluto thing was really original. Oh, one thing... is ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: In the Pursuit of Happiness

    I thought this title was already taken. Anyway, I think the language could be cleaned up a bit. Was every cuss word nessasary? Other than that and the title, I ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kicking Like There's No Tomorrow

    Please reconsider your word choices. Or use ****

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Echo

    Is there supposed to be a solid deeper meaning? Because I can see a few ways someone would take it. I like it, but I think you could continue that ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: assorted poems

    Mist- Is this supposed to mean a hope is also a fear at the same time? Like, you want it to happen, but, at the same time, you don't want ...

    Oct 10, 2010


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton