User avatar

callmeike

  • Short Story » Health, Narrative Re: Panic

    Well thank you. It makes me happy. Just you sayin that you like my piece makes my confidence rocket. Hopefully I will have something out every week or so.

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Health, Narrative Re: Panic

    Thank you. I don't get them that often as I used to and when I do it is just a minor discomfort that I disregard within 7 or so minutes. ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Health, Narrative Re: Panic

    Yes, they are extremely uncomfortable and very frightening but they are not impossible to control. It might take a while to get them under control but anyone can do it. ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Health, Narrative Re: Panic

    Thank you, it really means a lot that you think that.

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Health, Narrative Re: Panic

    Thank you for the critique. I haven't written for quite some time hopefully I'll start doing more. I have an aversion I commas as you can tell haha. Do you ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Madness

    I liked the imagery you put in my head with this poem. It was fantastically written. I almost felt as if i was the child getting told the story haha. ...

    Oct 1, 2011


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche