User avatar

burgs2009

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The day my world collapsed

    Thanks for all the comments guys, i appreciate it, so does she.

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A peom for the legends

    I may get in trouble for this, but sod it. I'm all for constructive criticism, I think it’s essential in helping new and young writers develop and improve. However, you ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: plowing through the night

    great little poem, loved the imagary! the only thing i would say is to sort out your punctuation and where you're breaking your sentances. Other than that i think it ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Silence

    hi there! I definately wouldn't say this was a rubbish poem. but at the same time i'm not sure whether it is good or bad! :D The language you use ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Country Girl chapter two

    Thanks guys, that means a lot. I'm glad i got her accent right! :D I havn't started the next chapter yet, but i'll try to get it done as soon ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pigs from space

    Hi Sapphirejay, thanks for the review. I tend not to reply to reviews but i just wanted to clear up a few things. A lot of the changes you've suggested, ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Last year i decided to kill myself - a short story

    Thanks for all the great reviews guys. I honestly i'd get better one's for country girl! Again, anything you think will make it better, let me know. Perhaps i'll even ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Last year i decided to kill myself - a short story

    Thanks for the comments guys, i'll definately take them on board. I'll admit it was just an idea that came to me and was thus fairly rushed, so any ideas ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mask

    a subject i'm all to familiar with! Well written on the whole, although in the line: As each day passes we grow more insecure, No longer the child we were ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: You're It (Preface)

    Although short, i enjoyed reading this and will have to look out the rest. I think most of the grammatical and punctuation mistakes have been pointed out so i won't ...

    Jul 12, 2009


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe