Random avatar

britlitfantw

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Choice -- part of chapter 1

    This is made clearer in the next scene, but she actually wants to be a historian -- she loves history. Dance is something that she's passionate about as well, and ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Believe It - Prologue

    Yes, I understand that the pacing is very slow; unfortunately, I can't write it any other way and still say what I want to say. Also ... well, lets just ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rifts That Would Heal

    Thanks Sam. :) I'm glad you think it's cool. It's actually sort of a, narrative of something that happened in my life...I had to get it down on paper. Obviously, ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Own Little World

    Thanks for your crits guys. :) I wrote this poem when I was feeling a little depressed, so I'm surprised you thought it was cute Misty, but that's cool! Different ...

    Jan 28, 2005


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae