Random avatar

brandnew

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Radio Mantra

    I really enjoyed this, I like the edgier vibe your story gives, and the lyrics added to that feeling. It did make me sad, in a good way. The only ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am brand new,

    Hello everyone at YWS, My name is Matt and my user name is brandnew, we might want to stick to that as I have already learned there are many Matt's ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love Will Save The Day

    Love Will Save The Day They had Christians service on a rainy afternoon. He was forty one when he died, I am sixty three, and a woman of my age ...

    Jun 1, 2010


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening