User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Isolation (Chapter 1)

    Hey there Roost! First off, welcome to YWS! Hope you're enjoying your time here. I'm Tanya :D I wanted to start by mentioning that you're a talented writer. Your words ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Consultants: Chapter I

    Hey there Ben! I saw you posted this a couple days ago but didn't have the time to review. Well, this was short. The writing flowed well and it was ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 11

    *Le gasp* I wasn't first! It never occured to me I wouldn't be. Let me take a minute to compose myself. *a minute passes*. Ok, I'm good now ;) First ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels - Chapter 5 (Part 2)

    Orinette, hi! Once more, it is never a hardship to read your work: the more, the better! :D This was a very good chapter, as usual. I liked the emotion ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Country by the Sea

    Hey there Kafka! Well, I am awed and amazed by your descriptions. The details you set into the story seem effortless and just flow off the page so easily. I ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Little Macey (1)

    Emmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa Tis me, your friendly neighbourhood stalker. I am so glad to be first again (coughs), seriously. I wasn't sure where you were going to take this story. I mean, ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Old

    ooooooooooooookayyyyyyyyyy Why am I the first? Not that I'm complaining. Just wondering. On to the review? (Why Cat? Seriously, why? Why not Dog or Llama or Pig? Mouse, fly, spider? ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: CHAPTER ONE ~ Prologue

    Hey there Jojo! Thanks for the request. :D First of all, congrats on this great piece of work! First try? Kudos to you! I thought this piece was fantastic, but ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: We All Are Birds. (Chap. 1)

    Hey there Once! It's really funny that you should ask for a review because Spitfire is my sister and I was with her when she gave you yours. haha ;) ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter One)

    Skiiiinsy! Thank you for posting :lol:

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 2. Monday Morning Minus Moping (Redrafted)

    Hey there Amie, Sorry for the delay. I actually wasn't sure whether I'd reread this or not because I got quite a few requests. But I had a bit of ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 7

    Daughter, did you notice you were briefly featured again? I did - I'm the mom, of course! Now, you're up for more featuredness, of course! I wouldn't expect anything less ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Descendant - Chapter Two

    Hey there Tayler! Ok, first off, spoilers are great, but I suggest you put this at the end of your chapter. Because the whole time, we're really paying attention to ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 6

    Ma fille, un autre chapitre! First, I didn't get either a LOTR vibe (sorry, Emmaaaaaaaa!) or an Eragon one. I see what Emma means, but Jot is so unique you ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Old

    Skinsy, tis me! Okay, as usual, loved the chapter. Zoey's voice is so unique and interesting. It's a wonder you manage to make Charlie just a bit interesting ;) Besides, ...

    Mar 1, 2011


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman