User avatar

borntobeawriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Honor's Gauntlet (1.1)

    Rach! So sorry it took me so long! Well, just read it and it reminded me how much I've missed Knots. *sigh*. Not what I'm here for, eh? Oh well ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 13)

    Hey Skinsy! Well! Don't have much to say except that I loved this :D I really did. I could clearly picture what was happening and Austin is really really growing ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 10

    Wait for it. Waiiiittttttt fooooooooooor iiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I'M FIRST !!! woop, woop! No, no issues. I'm happy :D Oh my, you really have his voice down pat. I was already smiling ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fire and Ice [edited!]

    Hey there Walker! Well, I must say I haven't read Fire and Ice, so this is based solely on what I've just read. Unlike everyone else, it seems, I enjoyed ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: You Can't Erase Ch. 2

    Hey there! Back for the second chapter! Wow! Audrey really did a thorough review of your piece! She mentioned everything I would have. For instance, I was born in '84 ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: You Can't Erase ch.1

    Hey there littleprincess, I know you asked me to review the second chapter, but I've decided to comment on the first also. I'd have to say that I enjoy your ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 12)

    *sigh* And that's what happens when I review after Azila: she mentions all the good stuff. I was going to quote the exact same sentence that she did. It made ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter six

    'Ello, Anna! Tis me, your faithful reviewer! (Yes, I'm in a good mood). Well, this was a good story. I'm glad you're finding ways to redeem Cassie. The one thing ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Another Obnoxious Blade

    Hey there Gheala! Wow! It is very rare that I'm not first or second here. Let me take a moment to compose myself *breathes in* Ok. I'm good. You know ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Devil's Pocket Watch (2.1)

    Wifey, guess who? Tis me! Tis true! Well, this was ---- way too easy. I actually have nothing to say of Vanessa's personality. But how convenient that she carried a ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 18

    FIRST PROPER REVIEW!!! In your face Tanya AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! How dare you? Bad Icy, bad! *coughs* So, I'm here. I'm not first. *sigh* His eyes seemed to plead mine ; plead ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter five

    Anna, I'm here! Ok, as usual, I love your writing. I found one mistake, when you said that Roz and Warren's parents 'brought' them a house, it should have been ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Finding Perfection.

    Hey there Kagi. Well, I just read Walker's review and although I agree with everything she said, I must congratulate you on how much you've grown in your writing. I ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Prologue (new)

    Hey there Icy! Well, what to say after such reviews? **sigh* I'd have to say that I agree with everyone here about needing a little more tension. But there is ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Destiny prolouge

    I actually have to agree with Tabby here. Let me explain: I read the info you had on this story and I was like, "OMG this seems really good." Then ...

    May 2, 2011


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris