User avatar

bookslug:)

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Unknown

    :) I really enjoyed reading that. The beginnning is extremely engaging, to be honest I was lost in it until the end and now I seriously want more. I really ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Who I'm Supposed To Be

    Cooolll :) I am so glad I looked at this! I would love to hear it as a song! I can totally relate to it, and you're really, really good. ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: All Flesh Fades

    [quote="lhighton"] All Flesh Fades It’s eleven-something, I’m vaguely aware of, like I’m vaguely aware that it’s a blazing heatwave today, no damp, and my kids are at the beach with ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stranded

    I like it. You have a really, really nice style :). I think you could concentrate on really getting accross the tragedy this guy is going through. For example, how ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Crash

    That was a really nice peice of writing. I loved the tone of the narrator, friendly and cheerful. If this was meant to be a depressing peice, I didn't feel ...

    Feb 7, 2009


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green