User avatar

bloom3544

bloom3544

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Mythic--- 0 & 1

    Hiya! Bloom here to give a short review. First of all, oh my goodness, I love this! I couldn't see any spelling mistakes while reading, and your grammar is pretty ...

    Sep 17, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Closet

    Hi Jacob! I'm a bit late, but I feel like I have to review this. Let me start off by saying WOW, I loved this. This story actually made me ...

    Jun 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: What Some People Say

    Hey! I don't usually read poetry & stuff like that, but I'm so glad I clicked on this. It felt like looking in a mirror, honestly, and though that's a ...

    Jun 22, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Waves

    Hi Kitten! I'm just popping in to review this real quick. I really enjoyed reading this. I loved the way you wrote about the mother and the way the story ...

    Jun 22, 2020


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket