User avatar

blackblade

blackblade

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Dark, Dark the Night

    Thanks so much, starryknightt! I love Poe a lot too%u2014psychological and spiritual conflict are really interesting to grapple with. Thanks for the follow! Look forward to reading your work as ...

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Dark, Dark the Night

    Hi Honora%u2014 Thanks so much for the support and the welcome! In school we have done a lot of poetry, so I feel the most comfortable with this style, but ...

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Dark, Dark the Night

    Hi, thanks for the review! That part was in italics because I was intentionally trying to recall the first lines of the first stanza, though I could try to play ...

    Mar 18, 2019


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314