Random avatar

bisquit

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Leave me

    The intentions of the poem are really good especially as poems of the sort tend to have a good impact on the reader. I will say though that you really ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Love You

    Firstly, i really enjoyed this poem It was cleverly written with lots of descriptive details. It was also very clever how you did the vertical words (i forget what they're ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: black heart, dark shadows

    Perhaps it would be better if you made more of a story out of it? I'm not a massive poet and barely write it but i do read it quite ...

    Aug 29, 2008


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan