User avatar

bigbad1993

  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Dear Jess. From, That Girl You Probably Don't Remember.

    Hello, I really enjoyed reading this. Before I get to anything, there was only one thing that really bugged me and it was this line: "It has been nearly a ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: 24 Hours -- A Thriller pt 2

    And by married Josue, I meant divorced Josue* haha. She got the house and custody of her daughters in the divorce.

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: 24 Hours -- A Thriller pt 2

    Thank you for reading part two! Just to clarify, I mentioned in the last part that Ruby had married Josue and had kept sole custody of her two daughers, Rosalia ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: 24 Hours -- A Thriller

    I 100% completely agree with you on info dumping on a reader. I won't lie--I got too lazy to figure out how to get this point across without doing this. ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: 24 Hours -- A Thriller

    Haha, thank you for catching those! That's why I always need a fresh pair of eyes to review my work. Thank you so much.

    Sep 29, 2016


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates