Random avatar

biancafanatic03

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Prayer Answered.

    We had been laying on my bed in silence for 10 or 15 minutes. I could feel the mattress moving slightly with his breaths. I watched his chest rise and ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie.

    Hi! I like writing romantic stuff. However, I agree with you ... there should be something more, in most cases, than JUST romance. If it's a story, anyway.

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie.

    Hi and Welcome to YWS here are the two main rules here: 1- Review two works before posting any of your own. That way, everybody gets a review. Plus, people ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love

    Preface “Brother, I am going to miss you,” A teenage-aged (teenager?) whispered to her brother as she hugged him. “I will miss you too, sister,” her twin brother whispered back. ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie.

    Hey guys! I'm new here. I'm Vanessa. I'm 14 years old. I love to write poetry. It's not something I believe myself to be REALLY good at, but I don't ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories revival

    I think this is beautiful. I love how you tied music into the story. I have no criticism, except that at the end of the first stanza, I would take ...

    Jan 18, 2009


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink