User avatar

bear

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Driving

    Thank you so much for the help! About the "her" in the first stanza: it was referring to the highway. I'm rather worried about that. Is there something I can ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Accursed Cartographer

    Oh, wow. I have never been critiqued like this before! Thank you. This is going on the back burner so I can work on something else, but I will keep ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Nameless Fantasy Story: Prologue

    What happens when one only has the first bit to work with - one often jumps to conclusions in critiques. Since this takes place a few years before, this prologue, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rewrite of Chapter 1 The Watcher

    With the step mother, it all comes down to what works best for your story. If having her as the step mother works best, for character and plot purposes, then ...

    May 4, 2008


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47