User avatar

bard_of_life

  • Other » General, General Re: Flatulence. The Truth.

    Computer lab... girl sittin across from me... kinda liked her... BOOM! you could hear my fart in the other computer lab. First... silence... then the girl yelled "CLINT!!! GROSS!!!" and ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: September 11

    AAAAAaaaaannnnyywwwwaaayyy.... getting back to the topic. I was in 5th grade and in math at the time. None of our class knew, but when the period ended, one of my ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blade of Everafter Chapter 1

    Wow, I couldn't stop reading, this is pretty good. I think the history lesson would be a good prolougue. I thought it really helped you understand the son's motives. The ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ripped and Rubber Hands

    Wow this was awesome a little confusing, but awesome all the same. After your paragraph break, it almost seemed as if you had switched into second person view. (Ask me ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: :Silently I Await: :Opening:

    This has real depth to it. I considered it very well written. I never noticed the change from past to present tense at all. Do you live in New York, ...

    Jul 2, 2005


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard