-
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
The worst books i've ever read are probably Eathan Frome. It's mainly about this old guy who marry's this old lady he doesn't really love, then he falls in love ...
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Six Days
I thought this was a great piece. At first it just seemed like your ordinary romance story but then you threw in a creepy stalkerish feel. It was great I ...
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: The only part worth telling (revised)
This was great. I loved the characters, although I think they should be developed a little more, it will be easier to read once we know hte characters a little ...
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Crooked Smile & Sad Eyes
This is great! I'm very impressed. I love how you used such descriptive words, it helped paint the whole picture. I also like how you had the internal conflict with ...
Feb 6, 2009
