User avatar

aweqs

  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review almost anything!

    Could you review my 'Foretold (Prolouge+Chapter1) please, I would be really grateful if you did :) I can always subscribe if you want me too :) Thanks, -Ava p.s. oops, ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RAWR!...Ahem. Would You Like A Review? (CLOSED)

    Hey :) I am currently writing a sci-fi novel- but in seperate chapters. If you could be bothered, i would appreciate it so much if you could review it! I ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Villain's Hero (prologue)

    Heyy :) Im just gonna do a quick review for this piece ( dont expect much- i am an awful reviewer xDD ) I REALLY love it! There is the ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Foretold (Chapter 4)

    Chapter 4-The Forest I knew we had to leave straight away. Get away before the soul suckers came and destroyed my child. I had place Isaac on the bed as ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] Pluto

    I love your style of writing- very relaxed, and humourous. The main character is very likeable, and easy to relate to. Maybe there could be more description on how he ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Loves the Shadows

    This was quite a gripping piece, which had the perfect mixture of description and information :) I didnt really notice many grammar mistakes or anything, but i guess i was ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Miracles (For Yuriiko's Postsecret Contest)

    I really liked this piece! It had great description and overall feel- but a VERY sad ending. This is tne only nitpick i could be bothered to post: You were ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love, The Boy Above...

    Thats a really cute letter :) I also love the idea of letter sent from heaven- this piece really gives a twist on that classic idea :) Its very beautiful, ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Foretold (Chapter 3)

    Chapter 3-Still Karina tried to get the lifeless lips to latch on- she hadn't realised yet. The corpse’s hands hung down by its little scarlet body, swinging back and forward. ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Phoenix: The Fire Bird (Contest Entry)

    WOWOWOWOWOWOWWW :O I loved this story!! I couldnt stop reading it, and finished in 5 minutes! There was great description, and vocabulary etc etc :) But the plot was also ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kicking Like There's No Tomorrow

    This is really impressive! I was gripped throughout and I loved the story line. You could make it go further, but to be honest, i love it as a short ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Foretold (Chapter 2)

    Chapter 2 -Born I was a mile out from the city; I had my back to the huge spotlights. A snowstorm was raging, and I was attempting to think. The ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Sky

    Hey :)) I am quite new to this website, and I am really impressed by the quality of the work here! This story really grabbed me, and I really hope ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Changing World

    Hey :) This is a really amazing piece of writing! I really enjoyed reading it! The only thing I noticed was this: "Glum, I went to my charging deck, Uncle ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Song

    Great read, i really enjoyed it- once it got going :) I agree with captain.classy- maybe you could spread that big lot of information around a bit...? Its a bit ...

    Nov 6, 2010


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.