User avatar

astroenthusiast

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: There's Nothing I Could Have Done

    The show of this story is very intriguing. It has a raw, heavily emotional feel and context. The contrast of a funny inside joke with a line of abuse from ...

    4h ago
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Entropy Throws a Party

    I find this story heavily interesting. Entropy is rather seen as a polite gentle host at this party it hosts. It fosters a conceptual repensatation of something cosmic in a ...

    5h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Chameleon

    This is my first review on this website, so I'll let you know I'm trying my best here but I will offer some of my opinions on your work. First, ...

    12h ago


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites