Random avatar

arthisindia

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ​First Encounter

    Also, from the moment they saw each other they fell in love, it was love at first sight. The new guy is the main character, from the very moment Nola ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ​First Encounter

    The first chapter and some other chapters focus on how they met and how they start to converse. But I have chapters where it speaks about from the male lead ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ​First Encounter

    I got your point, would try to change, also Beth already has a lover, and the male lead himself knows that. May I know how you feel the story is ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ​First Encounter

    I'm a first time writer please let me know what you think about my story. Comments and Reviews are always welcome.

    Feb 25, 2021


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust