User avatar

armonia

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the beauty is in the tragedy

    Umm, you know i hate that i havent been "ontop" of reading on YWS because once i get to it, all that needed to be said has been said. But ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A quick, penned thank you

    OK, I just posted on another poem of yours and told you that i havent read anymore of yours, well now i have. I really like this poem too. When ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Earths last stand

    Hey, This was good yeah maybe cheese like but most people love cheese!*unless your like my brother* Yeah well, I loved how the detail was so vivid that I could ...

    Mar 11, 2006


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous