-
Re: Hot Boiz
cool. i'd be waiting :-)
Jul 17, 2016 -
Re: The Heavy Heart of a Friend
hey, this is a review. i like it. it describes the feelings of self abhorrence that a person with depression suffers. i have suffered from it and i know it ...
Jul 17, 2016 -
Re: If I Were You...
thank you so much :-*
Jul 17, 2016 -
Re: If I Were You...
thank you for the review. i have never paid much attention on the format of my work but your pointing out gives an insight. i would keep this in mind.
Jul 16, 2016 -
Re: If I Were You...
thank you so much for this review. it really helped specially the 3 points that tell me about my mistake. you are awesome ! glad you liked the poem and ...
Jul 16, 2016 -
Re: Elegy of a Dream
i personally liked this poem. it is deep like they are suppose to be. although i am doubtful about the rhyming scheme but i loved what it conveyed. the dream ...
Jul 14, 2016
