User avatar

ankhirke

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Looking Glass Ch.1

    It's a good beginning, though it could use a little more mystery/suspense. You can't rely on a prologue to give readers information vital to the story: many people don't even ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Worldcaster - Battlefire

    Not bad for a rough at all! I just did a quick read through, so I'm going to tell you my first impressions. I may come back for a more ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shooing Star

    Allo, Sunny! I agree wholeheartedly with everything that Dommy65 has said; I think that dom has nitpicked your inconsistent details quite well, and so I won't waste your time going ...

    Sep 16, 2008


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight