Random avatar

amatuli

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My yet unnamed fantasy novel

    I don't entirely agree with the other person, I think your writing flows very well, there are characters, subject matter, lots of imagery. I can see the battle in my ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Pythems End

    I believe for a 14 year old your write rather well. :D Just make sure your not using the same word frequently and you should be good, Keep up the ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To be used or be to useless?

    I rather enjoyed it, excellent imagery, you know it's a good read when your mind fills with an interesting movie. :D I can't think of anything negative ponts, just keep ...

    Jul 23, 2009


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman