Random avatar

agronaa

  • Research Re: Recommend books to my introverted vampire girl?

    I'd suggest maybe some wilde? not really a book, per se, but often involves a lot of secrets and misunderstandings that are eventually worked out without too much tragedy.

    Jan 11, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hey! I'm Amy or agronaa and I think I had an account on here a couple of years ago but I'd rather make a new one at this point! I ...

    Jan 8, 2019


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold