Random avatar

adri-rox_94

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Think That I'm Falling Again

    oh-em-gee!that was sooooo good!kkeeppp writing!earger to see wat happens next!

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Be Like Jesus

    OMGz!!!!!!that was soooo awesome! i love ur poem!its soo good! you wouldnt mind if i read that to my church one day would you? very deep.......keep writing!im officially your fan!!! ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Audacity

    Hi. I like it. You should definitely write more. You have a lot of punctuation errors But nothing to major. I like it! I think Shawn likes Natile? Not sure ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Unknown

    pretty interesting. keep writing.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Torture Chamber

    yeah..definately spelling errors, but nice story. :D

    Aug 5, 2009


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu