User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Book of Hestia: Ch.2

    Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions.

    Jun 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Book of Hestia: Ch.2

    I am mostly agreeing with you, and looking over my work to see what I can improve, but as far as number 4. While not fair, or practical to make ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Book of Hestia: Ch.1

    This originally was a prologue, but it grew into a chapter, so lots of prologue based things, such as withholding names has been kept. As i have later plans for ...

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Book of Hestia: Ch.1

    Thank you for the grammar and thematic error point outs. No matter how much you edit something, there will always be some mistakes left over. Side effect of knowing what ...

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    science obsolete*

    Dec 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    @Sacredlege The harshest thing you said was: "and I'll admit that I am. Just a little bit interested, that is." Which was fair enough, no matter what I write, everyone ...

    Dec 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    p.s.s If you dislike milky quartz, and I rather keep the economy based on gems, which most common gem do you think would work better?

    Dec 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    P.s I try to imply his powers by how he looks, a human shaped piece of black ash, and his name a consequence of the timing of his depressed laugh.

    Dec 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    The titles are listed on a bounty, names thought up by the countries that sent out the bounties. In order to make the targets more memorable, many of the bounties ...

    Dec 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    Thank you for your thoughts, and for pointing out grammar errors for me. This will be helpful when I revise the chapter. Have a nice day as well!

    Dec 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    P.S If you read the beginning, you in theory should have a very clear idea about where his name comes from. It has nothing to do with his powers. The ...

    Dec 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    "Marie is 14-years old? And she's working for her grandpa? And she's supposed to be attracting customers?...Why do I have an icky feeling right now?" In small towns, kids working ...

    Dec 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    sleep well

    Dec 25, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    I shall wait for 3 reviews, since I want to have a good idea how people are taking this idea before I start pumping out chapters. So if you like ...

    Dec 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Odyssey of Strife: Ch 1, Heroic Squealing

    Thank you, your thoughts will help me with later chapters, and possible revisions for this. by is the whole " I can squeal heroically" part Yes I was trying to ...

    Dec 23, 2016


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison