-
Re: The Backyard and Heat
Firstly, Yes! Another Wonderland wanderer! Secondly,I loved the first Poem. It was very descriptive and brings a lot to mind. Thirdly, I liked your second poem but it was very ...
Apr 24, 2010 -
Re: Starry Eyed.
This is pretty good work here, Biffle. Makes me curious who you wrote it about or if you just made it up though. :lol: But anyway back to the point. ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: A first look
Your critic here! This was very good but remember that format is very important. A new paragraph needs to be formed when there is a new speaker at least, so ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Who Am I?
Wow. This was amazing. It was very repetitive, though. Change it around, add imagery or metaphors. Make it a more interesting read, something that will completely hook someone. Its sometimes ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Love, Demise and Last Goodbyes ~ Him
I'm speechless. That was one of the most amazing stories i have ever read. And i have read alot. I didn't catch on to the sucide thing until the end, ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Foolish love
I loved it!! It was a mysterious and dangerous story from the beginning, but it was almost a little expected that he would kill her. That just what "dark knights" ...
Apr 22, 2010
