User avatar

Zappy77

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Paths by James Goh

    It's really long but really cool to!!!!!!!!! :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 Keep writing, your pretty good! -zappy77

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Retrieving a Swallowed Watch

    It's really good and it sort of reminds me of the "Frog Princess" except a lot more bloody! :twisted: - zappy77 8)

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Thomas & The Fog 3.5

    I agree, it gets a little confusing. But it has a very good story line and I really like the characters! :D - zappy77 8)

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Creation

    It's pretty good! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: I like how you wrote so little but said so much. :smt041 - zappy77 8)

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the wind

    It's pretty good! Except I agree that you could have used some more desciptive words. But overall, really good! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: -zappy77 8)

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "Degrating"

    It's kinda... weird isn't the word I'm looking for... DEMENTED!!!!!! I don't mean to hurt you but... IT'S DEMENTED! Were you depressed or something when you wrote it????? FIX IT!!!!!!!!! ...

    Nov 8, 2007


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki