User avatar

ZaddieCaso

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Shadows; Ch. 1

    one of my first completed books is called Chasing Shadows, at first I kind of had a heart attack and thought someone had copied it, but no fear :)

    May 31, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Green forest

    wow, what an articulate piece of writting. No, i'm sorry but I feel that you are using this site lightly to say the least. Its supose to help people and ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Night of Forever

    i really like this, the use of swearing seemed almost appropriate here.

    May 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 1- Edited

    she's 15, so I suppose it isn't that much of a surprise he's drinking, will have to change that line :) thanks for reviewing

    May 6, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flying

    Just like to say thanks to all of the peeps that posted here, especially Blink and Rosy-Unicorn, this was just a short extract from my book, probably should have put ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 2- Edited

    ummm well sorry but your going to hate my story then, lovey dovey male characters away!

    May 3, 2009


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins