User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Welcome Mat Re: Username with(out) numbers... ;)

    No way. xD But I guess you'll just have to obey them :wink:

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Username with(out) numbers... ;)

    Anzius- thanks! I really love anime and why won't you adopt a dog? I assure you, it'll be a lot of fun! :D

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome to the awesome YOung Writers Society. Why awesome, you say? You have to find it out for yourself. :wink: Please don't hesitate to PM me for questions or if ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi People

    Hello there! First off, Welcome to YWS!! May I just want to know how did you find this site? I hope you'll enjoy your stay here as much as I ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Username with(out) numbers... ;)

    Haha. Nice to meet you two! :mrgreen: RangerHawk- I have this small (talk about 'petite') dog. She's a miniature pinscher and she doesn't have tail. Haha. Seriously though, her tail's ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The FEED

    FEED our minds. XD I love the new changes, Nate! :D

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey There!

    Hello there! I have to agree with Lava, a good username it is! Anyways, I'm really jealous of you since you've written things when you were still four and I ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Here's me talking about myself in video form... :) LoL. 31 views within 30 hours, one of my records :) ~ 1,450 views on my Sexbomb dance video :D Lol, ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Four for you, Glenn Coco! You go, Glenn Coco!

    Hello there! I think the title of your topic is from 'Mean Girls', am I right? The part wherein the boy sends candy canes... blah blah blah... Okay, back to ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    hello there! First off, Welcome to YWS! I'm glad that you've found this site. I promise you won't regret even a percent here 'cause I know YWS help members to ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated

    Thank you, nate!

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello there, Sqwark! (hehe) Welcome to YWS!!! squee!! :mrgreen: How are you? Really, you do have a unique and funny nickname! haha. I'm Yuriiko(with numbers), just call me 'Yuri' for ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boss here

    Hello, Boss. Can I have first an increased salary this month? I badly need it. :mrgreen: Anyways... Welcome to YWS !! How are you doing so far? And I guarantee ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Information Desk Re: How to Modify Your Blog

    Thank you, Snoink! um one thing: the background's all in tiles... how do I change it?

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bok! That is, hi =)

    Hello there! I'm Yuriiko12345678910111213141516171819..... so on and so forth. Just call me "yuri" for short. :wink: Anyways, how are you enjoying so far? May I also ask how did you ...

    Jun 3, 2010


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss