User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I nominate all the green people... cause you all have been very helpful and so kind!

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: July 2010 Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)

    What's "Fahrvergnügen" anyway? *Googles it*

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day July 2010 Check-In Thread

    six. ;)

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    I wrote something on her wall about her avatar (it was like the shark in Finding nemo). Then I was like 'okay' (T.T) when she started to talk about fishes ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: smiley!!

    >.< ------>>> is confused and amazed.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why?

    Why did you have to ask why? Why? tell me, Why do you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're Acting like you're somebody ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    oh come on Shubhi! xD

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cliques

    You made me laugh. This is awesome. :smt043 I think I'm one of the chatters and fifty percent freak. xD

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Just The Right Song" Song For Writing

    Hearing it makes it comfortable. Perfect combination, btw. ;)

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Stella- you're gorgeous :D Thirded.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: F.R.E.D is dead!?

    Mah first encounter with Fred today. reactions and thoughts in red. xD robots are just so... so... Welcome! You have entered [F.R.E.D.s Robotic Pad] at 6:32 pm [Yuriiko] 6:32 pm: ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: F.R.E.D is dead!?

    Yuri, I save everything. It is how I know (almost) everything. :P The chat log doesn't work for me. :wink: Lumi- you have a point! :shock:

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: F.R.E.D is dead!?

    Kyllorac- haha. I didn't know you saved that chat log. Good evidence. :D Solva- It's a good thing you understand how we felt that day. xD

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for July: Skins!

    Way to go Skins!

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: F.R.E.D is dead!?

    King Kong (Nate)- he's the mastermind and Snoink! They've been always a partner in everything... even in crimes. And Bolt steals FRED's dresses and LPR is too... innocent? :wink: And ...

    Jul 3, 2010


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault