User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Randomosity Re: Tell Me your Wish!

    Hello there! You saw a small golden lamp. You rubbed it. *Poof!* :smt031 I went out after two years, thanks to you! I say, "I'm a wonderful, great and a ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    This is me. :D I'm Asian, that's why. :smt003 DSC01388.JPG 9925_102567003090576_100000118296034_68266_5067222_n.jpg

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Thomas: "Mrs.Hobbison?" I called out an average-weight woman, with her glasses on and her curly hair hanging against her small shoulders. "Yes?" She looked at me with her eyebrow raised. ...

    May 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    I was thinking if there's a bash or prom event, school festival or something like that. So that our characters can know well each other. I know it's the first ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to Young Writers Society

    Hello there, Adimwit! First of all, Welcome "back" to YWS! Another member! weee! *squeals* If you're not new to this website then, are you a member before? Also, it would ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Hello there! Great piece. I was going to nitpick or critique this but then I noticed... hmm... there are no grammar mistakes or anything that needs to be corrected. :wink: ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: This is called Art, right?

    Hello there. :D I did this last year, I think. I was really bored and made this out of fun.*laughs* I used just the usual Paint Program in my computer. ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lamp

    Hello there! Wonderful poem. :D It was short but really good. I like it how your formatting makes a "lamp" figure. I could get the message through the poem. One ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Friendship Worth Saving

    Hello there! Interesting story. As what others stated, you're good at dialogues. It makes your story a little bit realistic and was understandable from the start until the end. You ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Thomas Dunn: I wrote down a small note and after tapped Rachel’s shoulder secretly. I handed out the small white note behind her chair which she cautiously took it from ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Quite Unlike a Fairytale

    I'll just have Snow White then! :wink: Profile Character: Name: Snow White Age: 18-ish... something like that. :D Picture: Same as the usual. Her height's average, skin's fair, red lips, ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Thomas: I was scared and didn't know what to do. I have to find it before anyone else does. Maybe, the "Lost and Found" room can help. I walked through ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Thomas Dunn: I took out a big sigh and run my fingers through my untidy brown hair. It was the first day of school and was making me nervous. People ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Hello there, guys! I just have recently joined. Name: Thomas Dunn Here the character profile:

    May 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    Profile Character: *Edited* Name: Thomas Dunn Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: Handsome_by_uschi9000 (1).jpg Personality: He’s an outgoing person and is popular because of his chivalrous manners tow

    May 19, 2010


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna