User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone

    Hello there, Veeren! :D I'm so happy that you found this site. I tell you, no regrets will come in your way! :mrgreen: Also, I want to know more about ...

    May 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    ok then, what if your characters brought it up during lunch or during nigttime when they are already in there dorms?

    May 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    hey there, Lava! Can you review my work? It's a romantic short story. here the link: thanks in advance! :mrgreen:

    May 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fearless (Edited)

    Then, he leaned towards me and then finally, ended the night sealed with a kiss. You used sealing word in a story before also. It had same ending. So overall ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Santa Claus is Coming to YWS!

    I didn't know Santa Clause loves writing and YWS. XD

    May 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fearless (Edited)

    This is for Skins' music with Words contest. :smt003 Hope you like it, guys! :smt004 Just to let you know, I edited some parts. :D Thanks Lava and Suzanne for ...

    May 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    oohhh... but the question is... who started the party? who invited the people? :?:

    May 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    When are we going to have it, btw?

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Caroline: Everytime I force myself to move, something was holding me back. I was real possessed. I wasn't myself. Then again, I felt a strong energy that lead me towards ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Quite Unlike a Fairytale

    Snow White: Poison apple? No, it wasn't a poison apple. She didn't take in something poisonous and all she knew was that her evil queen stepmother had gone out for ...

    May 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    then, I might just kill all of you people!! hehe... kidding. XD

    May 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm kinda new

    hello there, Caity! I hope you're enjoying here. :mrgreen: You like Non-fictions? ooohh... Oh, really? hehe. Anyways, if you want to familiarize everything in here, have the time to check ...

    May 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    the bad guy brings those stuffs... but who's the bad guy??

    May 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, people of earth.

    Hello there, Loller! Welcome to YWS!! :elephant: Happy that you found this site and happy to help you. :wink: I know ellipses are some common issues that slightly happen in ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    OMG... you look so beautiful tam_ara! Love the green dress and your green accesories!! XD You look so good!

    May 23, 2010


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres