User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but take only this as a joke. hehe. I wish you won't corrupt my wish of having this wish. No one can ever beat this. *laughs*

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Thanks for putting me in, Dragon. :wink: Caroline: Everything around me feels so serene and clean. I can only hear the soft rustling of leaves as it flows down gracefully ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Upon Waking (1)

    Hello there! Here to review. It had roughly the same form as a human, with elongated limbs that were bone thin and knees that were bent the wrong way, like ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sweets

    Hello there! First of all, Welcome to YWS! This poem's good, very well-written. :D Just one thing: A nauseating , sickening feeling overtook me. You misspelled something right there. :wink: ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    but how? I mean my character's still possessed?

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fighting Gods, saving lives and a bit of forbidden romance..

    Hello there! First off, proofread this. You can't expect a reader to read a story that's full of grammatical errors, bad punctuations, misspellings, capitalization, etc., even if you say this ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads *Prologue*

    Hello there, JJ! Here to review. I, I was an outcast. Not a good starting line... well, a bit okay. No one wanted me, no one cared. It was because ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Tell me what you think of this: Link: Thanks in advance, Aqua! In exchange, can I call Prince Eric for you? hee-hee... sadly, you're no mermaid at all.hahahaha! XD

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Information Desk Re: How to Modify Your Blog

    Thank you, Snoink! um one thing: the background's all in tiles... how do I change it?

    Jun 3, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Wish

    I woke up with my eyes still too sluggish to open. It was your special day but I didn’t receive any calls from you, wishing we could celebrate it together. ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    Can I still be in? wahhahahah! I'm really a century late and I'm sorry. :shock: XD `gomen nasai` any suggestion if I can still be part in? I totally feel ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bok! That is, hi =)

    Hello there! I'm Yuriiko12345678910111213141516171819..... so on and so forth. Just call me "yuri" for short. :wink: Anyways, how are you enjoying so far? May I also ask how did you ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads *Chapter Two*

    Hello there, JJ! Here to review. :wink: For some strange reason, I could not control or even read her mind. She must have known I way trying, for otherwise she ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    I rather drink that cup of tea. I don't care if it contains lot of rotten lemons. Lemon's good, right? XD Would you rather be killed by: Jason (Chainsaw Massacre) ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: PSF

    How come I never heard of this? *cries* I wish I gave Nate a letter or something for his birthday.

    Jun 3, 2010


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio