User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Lounge, The Re: Rebecca Black's Friday

    tumblr_lisive3GfV1qgnfezo1_500.jpg

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Inspiration

    Oh my. I wished I could write a letter too, so I'll be inspired to write again. xD I have to agree with most of the reviewers above me. And ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: An Open Letter to Nate

    OOOH wowowowowow!!!! you guys are talking about me!!! :D :D :D that makes me sooo haaaaappy ou cant even image it!!! except you probly can because you are all SO ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Introducing the new YWS logo

    The file name shows: ywslogo_ joke .png (9.82 KiB) Viewed 216 times Fail.

    Apr 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Done! ^^

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: War Sucks

    Hey Jalmoc! Here as requested. ^^ First off, you portrayed the fighting scene very well. I have actually imagined it with little less confusion. There are just some parts that ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Darkness of The Heart

    Hey there Milaita! I can hear the bluebirds calling. As I listen, I can hear their song fade. The air grows cold and the sky gets dark. The cricket's music ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Getting Beginnings Right

    I have problems with beginning a short story. This is a very helpful thread. Thanks!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wordsmith's Wake

    Hello there Rose! I'm Yuri and shall be your reviewer for today. ^^ First of all, it was your title that attracted my attention to read this. Needless to say, ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: With Flowers in Her Hair

    Hey there BlueAfrica! ~ This seemed almost like a prologue to me. Maybe it is or if not, it doesn't look like a short story. The concept you have here ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Prologue

    Hello there Sheep Monoxide! Limp, lifeless, lonely, the muddy green material specked with dirt, debris and crimson. A mystery, lying in the dark, damp dirt; shouting guns explode. The stench ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To Kill A Unicorn [2/2]

    Hey there Ranger. ^____^ Overall, I enjoyed reading this. Very funny. I like the characters especially the unicorn and its sarcasm. And you portrayed very well Mud as a reckless ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member here!

    Welcome! ^______^ I have to say that I like Robert Pattinson especially in Harry Potter 4 when he died there (kidding) ... but not so in Twilight. I really don't ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hello there Juliet. Where's Romeo? Just kidding. >8D I know Robert frost because of our English class and his poems are totally unique and splendid. And I know you'll have ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Wave Rolls In

    Welcome to YWS, KarmaWave. ^^ Your username had me cringe for a second. But anyways, I hope you enjoy this site and I would really want to read some of ...

    Mar 29, 2011


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)