User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dear Diary: Chapter 101

    -deleted-

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Were She Not So Beautiful

    This is a nice poem, actually. *applause* but you should be more careful in some of the poem's languages. At first, it was some classical and mythical, both contains myths ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Valentine's Day

    awwww... nice one! it's so.... it's kind of left hanging there... but it's cool! almost romantic!

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: 1 Random Question...pls.answer.. :D

    hello! everyone! May I ask if you could state the last "word of the day" it was before "Spelunking"? Thank you!!!

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What if?

    nice! i loved it but as what they said.. capitalization and grammar.. there's kinda wrong to it.. but I really liked it! :D

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What a Silly Love

    Silly Love I saw him passing nearby Don’t know what to do But my heart suddenly jump I just don’t know why His fair and smooth skin Dark-brown hair that’s ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges!

    how can I have badges...?? I'm still a Junior writer...huhuhu... :shock:

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Other Re: Anti-Valentine's Day rant

    i do agree on that... :elephant:

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Only Sixteen

    I really liked it! make more please!! but you know, I agree on most senior writers about your grammars... don't worry I am like that too! but we can change ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fifty Bucks (Short Story)

    "Move" or Movie you meant to say in the 4th part?? :D Anyway, your story is nice and romantic. More short stories please :D

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romeo and Juliet a Twist in the Story

    "Cause we were both young, when I first saw you..." - Taylor Swift... but are they too young to do something like that when they are still 13? lol.. hahaha ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, everyone? I LOVE YWS!! :D

    Hi to those who are reading this one :D I thank the Almighty for letting "Nate" create this wonderful and awesome website! I've been a member for the best two ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody

    funny! i can't help but laugh! whahahaah! loved the Bridge thing!

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When The Sky cries... I don't know why

    When the sky cries…. I don’t know why… I don’t know why The reason why it rains Is the sky feeling blue? Like what it feels lost without you I ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I can't stop you now.

    there's just this one correction in your poem... please don't forget: But I guess ill move along I guess ill just have to let you date her. It should have ...

    Feb 28, 2010


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie