User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new here.

    Hello there, Blair! Just reading your name, causes me to remember the popular novel series tittled "Gossip Girl". hehe. Anyways, welcome to YWS. "Thingletoodle"- really? I hope you enjoy being ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches

    Hello there, Scarlette! Your story was quite kind of funny actually. Derrick and his friends thought that Amber got PMS.lol. Also, I liked your unique way of titling the story. ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stain on the Sidewalk *Re-edited!!*

    Hello there, Isha! I liked your story. It was sad, but really good. Liked the good start of your story. One thing that really made me confused was when Mark ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: 5 Tips for Realistic Characters

    Thanks for posting this. Really helped me a lot esp. the last tip! :D

    May 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS, Jolene. Hope you'll like your stay here. It would be better if you talked more about yourself and the kind of genres you write. I ...

    May 1, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hello there! Can you review mine too? Title: Only Hope Genre: Romantic Short Story Link: Thank you!

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trapped

    Hello there! The poem depicted the feelings and the thoughts of the narrator here. I too agree with Snoink. You only describe the rush of emotions throughout the poem without ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump

    Hello there!! Love those drawings! You're really talented. Loved the shading part esp. on the first one, the fur thing-y. It really looks very realistic and the artworks after the ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing by ME!

    Hello there! I loved your sketches! I really liked the first and the third drawn dress! I liked the color and the floral design. But as with the second, it ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    Hello there, Snoink! Totally awesome and funny! The plot's so unique and the characters are so hilarious! You totally made my day! BETH Officially, this “town” is a city. So ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: - Ryuzaki -

    Hello there! Oooo...L! The character from Death note! I like this. But as what Areida said, I too noticed his chin, it's not that equal. Also with the eyes, too ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Peaceful, At Last

    Hello there! I like it. As what "Dante92" said, I too feel calm and at peace when I began reading this. I like the first stanza until the last one. ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Endings for Sale

    I saw into your face looking tired Heartbroken, is it? I know it’s hard to accept, The reality somehow You felt helpless And no one seemed to care He didn’t ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of a guy ^_^

    Hello there, Skins! I would like to say that your drawing's so awesome. I like the side-view look of the boy. I also like the shading part especially on the ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Angelic Heart

    Hello there, Zebra! This art is a colorful one. Like the "halo" above the heart and the background too! One thing that I would like to say for the mistaken ...

    Apr 30, 2010


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats