User avatar

Yunalesca

Yunalesca

  • OOC Archive Re: Fundamentals DT

    Me too!! :)

    Oct 30, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Alimento Mori DT

    This is Janika :)

    Sep 29, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Birathi: The City of Light

    Hola!! Just to let you guys know, this is Janika. I'll be posting under this name sometimes and just wanted to go give you guys a heads up :)

    Sep 29, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    Guys, what's going on here? Someone post!! I'd post, but I need on it. POST!!!!!

    Sep 29, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Flames of Darkness DT

    Hello there. Just so you guys know, it's me janika. I just made another account. On occasion i'll be posting under this avatar instead of my regular one, though probably ...

    Jan 27, 2013


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl